Born: Nagyszentmmiklós, Hungary, March 25, 1881
Died: New York, New York, September 26, 1945
- Orchestral music:
- Concerto for Orchestra
- Chamber music:
- 6 string quartets
- Piano music:
- Other works:
- 3 concertos for piano and orchestra
- Concerto for Violin and Orchestra
- Concerto for Viola and Orchestra
- 2 rhapsodies for violin and orchestra
- Music for Strings, Percussion, and Celesta
- Divertimento for strings
Source: Cross, Milton, and David Ewen. 1962. Milton Cross' Encyclopedia of the Great Composers and Their Music. Garden City, New York: Doubleday.
Sponsor: Find movies, get showtimes, watch trailers and more at mobile.Fandango.com.