Born: Le Havre, France, March 10, 1892
Died: Paris, France, November 27, 1955
- Orchestral Music:
- Pacific 231
- Concertino for Piano and Orchestra
- Symphony No. 2 for string orchestra
- Symphony No. 3 "Liturgique"
- Symphony No. 4 "Deliciae Basilienses"
- Symphony No. 5
- Other Works:
- King David, oratorio
- Joan of Arc at the Stake, oratorio
- Dance of Death, oratorio
- Horace Victorieux "mimed symphony"
- Call of the Mountain, ballet
- Judith, opera
- Prelude, Fugue, and Postlude for orchestra
- 3 string quartets
- Quartet for Piano and Strings
- Concerto de camera, for flute, English horn, and string orchestra
Source: Cross, Milton, and David Ewen. 1962. Milton Cross' Encyclopedia of the Great Composers and Their Music. Garden City, New York: Doubleday.
Sponsor: Save up to $435.00 on ClickMeeting MyWebinars PRO Annual up to 20% off 500 attendees - The most affordable webinars on the market. Upgrade your account today!