RCA phono plug

From WebRef.org
Jump to navigationJump to search

(or jack) A type of unbalanced coaxial audio connector introduced by RCA. Originally for phonograph players, but now very commonly used for consumer audio and video connections. Few professional devices use them except some cassette and CD player/recorders. Don't confuse this with a "phone" connector (1/4" connector). Also called "phono" or "RCA plug/jack".

Source: Church Audio & Acoustics Glossary

Sponsor: ISO/IEC 27005:2018

Sponsor: Download ANSI/RIA R15 Robotic Standards