From WebRef.orgJump to navigationJump to search
- A rail truck or trolley of low height, used for carrying timber or machine parts underground, or for conveying the dirt hoppit from a sinking pit to the dirt heap. It may also be used as a wagon spotter. See also: timber trolley
- A weighted truck run foremost or next to the rope in a train or trip.
- A two-axle driving unit in a truck. Also called tandem drive unit; tandem. Nichols, 1
- Also spelled bogey; bogy.
- York. A small truck or trolley upon which a bucket is carried from the shaft to the spoil bank.
Source: Dictionary of Mining, Mineral, and Related Terms