From WebRef.orgJump to navigationJump to search
- Roughly cut stone set in place for later carving.
- An ornamental projection, a carved keystone of a ribbed vault at the intersection of the ogives.
- Arkansas. A coal mine employee not under the jurisdiction of the miner's union. Fay
- A proturberant and often dome-shaped mass of igneous rock congealed beneath the surface of the Earth and laid bare by erosion. Webster 3rd
- An igneous intrusion that is less than 40 mi2 (104 km (super 2) ) in surface exposure and is roughly circular in plan. CF: stock AGI
Source: Dictionary of Mining, Mineral, and Related Terms
Sponsor: TDS2024C SPECIAL OFFER